15 September, 2007

Two for one? No thanks!

I HAD to post this, it was too much, and I needed to see if my reservation was confirmed. It was not. But as soon as I got off the train at "the strip", I was propositioned. By TWO prostitutes! Since it was early, I was offered a buy one get one free for €60. It was so funny, I had to listen to their proposal. That, and they were draped on both arms, with my hands in my pockets. At first I thought they were gypsies, or somebody to take my wallet, but they had a "better" offer. Needless to say, they mentioned me being very nervous and said they would help me "relax". I finally said I wasn.t interested, but they kept persisting. "Oh, it.s only 20 meters to the "club" where we can relax and have a beer, then go upstairs....". Yada, yada, yada. Or in this case, bada bing, bada bing, bada bing! I might have needs, but not with them..... But, they were at least cute. But no thanks! The whole strip was either a bar or a strip club with about everything else in between! I had a few beers at the bar and took the train home, now I have to find a new home for tomorrow. Maybe the Ibis I.m at now, but I doubt they have a room available.... Your friendly reporter signing off for the night. Bartender?

No comments: