13 September, 2007

Last day in Berlin

I think I have walked at least 10k today, but my hip flexors have finally gotten used to walking! The bad thing is that my cycling legs are going to shit, and I have a big ride waiting on me in Colorado when I get back! OUCH! Oh well, hopefully years of biking will get me through 50 miles on the mountain bike each day. That, and I will have my Assos chamois cream!! Bry, you guys need to take it easy on me.....

I wish I could post pictures, this is getting frustrating. But all of the internet cafes won.t let me.... Oh well, I know next week when I get back to Copenhagen I will be able to then, so stay tuned. Instead of talking about where I walked and what I saw today, I will just wait until I can post pics. But tonight I will be having dinner with Joanna again, and she says she can point me in the right direction to head next! I have 3 days to use on my Eurorail pass, and since they aren.t refundable if I don.t use them, I better do it. So that means I won.t be riding the rest of the way, and I really did want to roll over 3000 km before I left. I only came up with that idea recently, oh well, guess I.ll have to come back and accomplish that goal!

I have got to sign off, my vision is getting blurry for some reason. I think it.s just from staring at the screen for a while now. But to reveal the facts behind the myth........... You exchange Euros for tickets at the "adult entertainment" clubs. I will leave it at that, and your imagination. Also, what Chris Rock says about the Champagne Room is NOT true in Berlin. You figure it out..... ;) Or so I heard..... Signing off as your faithful, investigative reporter, Clark Kent.

P.S.- I added a Guestbook (on the right side of the screen) that everyone can sign, just so I know who is following along with me. Thanks!
Schloss Charlottenburg
It's the German version of Versailles, but on a much smaller scale.
The Memorial Church, with the roof still blown off from WWII.
Reichstag, the current Parliament building.
This was a two block long infomercial on past to current history about the Wall. Very interesting.

No comments: