30 August, 2007

More rain....

What else can I say? More rain, and it sucks! We got a few things done around here, they are still unpacking from their move, but the rain didn't let Becky and I go cycle touring. The weather forecast calls for SUN for the next week, so I am heading out tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it too, not because I want to leave my great company, but because I'm ready for some more adventures! So stay tuned, it could be a wild ride! I do have one thing to find out..... What do girls at strip clubs do for tips? I now know why the USA has one dollar bills, so they stay in the garter. But over here, they have 1, 2 and 5 CHF (Swiss Francs) in COINS. I know they won't fit in a garter, so your trusty reporter is dead set to find out what they do with them thar (!) coins! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Well, this blog should get more and more interesting! Brian, you have posed a question I've never considered.
I hope the weather is cooperative and you'll have a great week of riding next week.
Love, Joy

Traveling Bells said...

B, disinfect thoroughly after your research is completed...xoxo, Mom

Joy said...

By the way, please send the rain over to our side of the pond! Specifically, to your home town!
Joy