14 August, 2007

Tour of Germany Stage 5 start Sonthofen - Friedrichshafen

Went to Tour start but will report later! Now I'm in the land of Zeppelin, w/o the Led. May try & make it all the way around Bodensee tomorrow, too many tourists & harder to find a place to stay now. Time to finish my bier & read my book, or order another! PROST!
Tom Danielson. He was a SUPER nice guy. I asked if he was feeling better since his long time bug and illness, and he said, `Yes, much better, thanks for asking`.

The previous day.s Stage winner in Sonthofen, Damiano Cunego.

Paolo `Il Grillo` Bettini, current World Champion, stud.

Captain America himself, George Hincapie. I asked him how Pla d`Adet, his development in Greenville was going. I might just have to submit my resume!

Is that Paul `P. Gibby`Gibbons? Nope, our own American Bobby Julich!

Current yellow jersey wearer, and eventual overall winner, Mr. Jens Voigt! Molly, Jens said to look him up when you.re in town! :)

No comments: