23 September, 2007

My last Euro days in Copenhagen

The last few days in Copenhagen were very nice. I relaxed, Jeff and I talked about family and life, did a little sight seeing and just had a really good time to cap off this adventure.
The story is that as long as there is a baby's pacifier in the lion's mouth, then Denmark will not be at war with any other nations.
A bit of a tight fit under the bridge!

This IS the city of the Little Mermaid, I think this is a nice tribute.
But OH MY GOSH, this is a tribute.

1 ball, corner pocket.

Let me help you with that stick there, little lady! I think Team Mette and Jeff won more games than I, but had I not scratched on the 8 ball SO many times I don't think that would have been the case! But it was a great time, I won't forget it!

No comments: